1. Introduction By using Bijouxdelu.com, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Bijoux de Lu is a brand based in Canada and designed by So Montreal Ltd (NEQ 1171075550, 17 rue Racine, Gore, QC, J0V1K0, CANADA)
2. Definitions “The Shop” or “We” refers to Bijoux de Lu. “User”, “You”, and “Customer” refer to the individual or entity accessing or using the services offered by Bijoux de Lu.
3. General Provisions All watches sold on this platform are intended for personal use and not for resale unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
4. Product Information Product descriptions and images are provided for informational purposes only. While we strive for accuracy, there might be slight variations in color or design due to photographic lighting or screen displays.
5. Prices Prices are in Canadian dollars and include applicable taxes unless otherwise specified. Prices may change without prior notice.
6. Payments Payments are accepted via PayPal, direct wire transfer and credit cards. The Shop reserves the right to verify the authenticity of payments and to decline suspicious transactions.
7. Shipping & Delivery Orders are processed within 2 business days. Delivery times are estimates and may be affected by factors outside our control.
8. Returns & Refunds Returns are accepted within 15 days of purchase. Watches must be in original, unworn condition with all original packaging. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the return is due to a defect or error on our part.
9. Warranty Our watches do not come with any manufacturer warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.
10. Limitation of Liability In no event will Bijoux de Lu be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of or related to the use or inability to use the products.
12. Intellectual Property All content, logos, images, and trademarks are the property of Bijoux de Lu or respective rights holders and may not be used without written consent.
13. Modifications We reserve the right to update or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Users are encouraged to periodically review this page.
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Canada and the province of Quebec. Any disputes arising will be settled in the courts of Quebec.
15. Contact For any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org